Employees are the main and important resource of the organization and their collaboration is important for the business growth and leaders to know that motivation strategy is important to enhance the skills of the employees and let them perform better.
Every organization has different type of employees – some are those that are ready to adopt the new challenge and forward towards the challenge and they are the superheroes of the workplace and some are those that needs direction and forward towards the guided step and it doesn’t mean they are the bad employees but the fact is that their nature is different from the superheroes.
Identifying the motivation:
The employers and manager need to understand the level of every employee and will motivate their employees according to their capacity – the high and low-level performer both needs different strategy for the motivation and here you can study different type of strategy for the high-level and low-level employer as if you provide the same motivation level then superheroes will get frustrated and the low-level performer will get overwhelmed.
- High competence with high confident: These are the employees that are performing their duty well and are confident towards the new challenges.
- High competence with low confident: These are the employees that are performing their duty complete and are working right but are not confident over the new challenges – you must need to motivate them for their skills and they only need encouragement.
- Low Competence with high confident: These are the employees that are expecting they are working well in the field but are not approaching the goals – you must need to coach them and provide them training so they can work properly.
- Low Competence with low confident: These are the employees that demand the training session – as you need to encourage them as well also motivate them for their skills and adopt the training session for a development of their skills.
The first most priority for the managers and owners of the business is to identify the skills of the employees and let them lead them with the right strategy and implement the motivation strategy that benefits the business as well the business of the organization.
Effective ways to motivate employees:
You must identify the skills of the employees and implement the strategy and here is the different motivation strategy to implement for the organization that proves effective for the business.
- Share the organization vision: You must share the goals of the business with the different employees – so that they focus on the collective vision.
- Communicate with staff: Another idea is to talk the employees and you will discover the new errors and flaws of the employee’s organization.
- Support new ideas: You can also encourage the new ideas of the different employees and adopt them this will increase the morale of the employees.
- Provide opportunity: You can provide the opportunities to grow – this is also a way to enhance the skills of the employees.